Thursday, January 12, 2017

Boys in Heels: Sissy Husband Punished





When her sissy husband fails to please her, Danella mercilessly shames and humiliates him. Determined to make him do as she commands, she devises a twisted punishment—she’ll have him put to a pack of dogs! Pleased with her triumph, Danella decides to take things one step further—she’ll have her husband surgically altered so that he can’t ever disobey her again.

Contains sissy slut, femdom, humiliation, dog sex, strap-on, chastity cage, electrostimulation, noncon, extreme body modification, and emasculation.


Excerpt:

“Come along, Sissy.” Danella snapped my leash. If I didn’t keep up, she’d do something horrible to me. Oh, who was I kidding? Even if I did keep up, even if I did do everything she demanded and more, she would still do horrible things to me.

And damn my soul to hell for craving her abuse.

Mincing in my ridiculous platform shoes, I struggled to pace her long-legged strides. In order to keep slack on my leash, I had to take two steps to every one of hers. Danella didn’t have the hindrance of a skin-tight latex dress or six-inch heels.

Danella nodded to the backseat of the car. “Get in.”

I struggled to fold my long legs into the backseat without flashing my bare bottom at the world.

“God, you are a worthless piece of shit. Can’t you do anything right?”

“I’m trying.”

She whacked my ass with her riding crop, making me jump. “Try harder, little dick.”

Finally, I got myself in the seat with my legs pressed together.

“Legs spread, whore.” She tapped my knees with the riding crop.

“But I—”

Danella yanked up my skirt and landed one painful blow to my caged cock. I would have howled, but a cry would only attract the attention of our neighbors. So far, none of them knew what my wife had done to me. Wanting to keep it that way, I gritted my teeth and screamed into my own closed mouth.

“You know I won’t tell you twice.”

This time when I sat up, I spread my legs as wide as they would go. Anyone looking at me would see my emasculated shame.

“Skirt up more. I want to see that cage in the review mirror.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Spreading my legs caused the purple latex dress to roll up past my hips to my waist. Ashamed, I also couldn’t fight a creeping excitement.

Danella slipped into the driver’s seat, reapplied her lipstick, and then angled the mirror so she could see my caged cock. She smiled triumphantly.

I wanted to ask where she was taking me, but I didn’t dare. Danella said I was on a need-to-know basis and, apparently, I didn’t need to know anything.

Danella drove from our neighborhood to the freeway.

When a big rig came alongside the car and the passenger leered down at me, I knew he could see everything. I wanted to yank my legs together, but Danella’s gaze was on me. One wrong move and getting looked at would be the least of my worries. Knowing my wife’s lust for abuse, she’d probably make me satisfy the passenger, the driver, and every single one of their friends. Forced to be on display seemed far better than another violent gangbang.

“He can see what a man you aren’t.”

Hot shame turned my face so red it had to glow.

“He’s laughing at your clit.”

I wanted to obey her and keep my legs apart, but instinctively I pulled them together.

“You dare to displease me?” Danella kept pace with the truck. “Now you show him or I will make this so much worse for you.”

I parted my legs, letting the slack-jawed yokel look his fill at my shame.

“This is why I punish you. You don’t obey me.”

“I tried. I really did, but—”

“Do you think I want to hear another one of your pathetic excuses?” She scoffed. “Much like your clit, your excuses fail to satisfy.”

“I’m sorry.” I hung my head.

“I’m going to do something I rarely do.”

I lifted my head, hoping she would remove my cage.

She had something else in mind. Something cruel, given the way her smile twisted into a vicious grin.
“I’m going to give you another chance to please me.”

“Thank you, Mistress. Thank you.”


“You won’t be thanking me when you find out what I want you to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment